- Delivery Time: Orders will be processed and shipped within 1-3 business days. Delivery time may vary depending on the shipping destination.
- Shipping Rates: Shipping rates will be calculated based on the weight of the package and the destination. Shipping rates are subject to change without notice.
- Shipping Method: We offer both standard and express shipping options. Also please specify UPS or USPS for your shipping. Customers can choose the shipping method that best suits their needs during the checkout process.
- International Shipping: We ship to US and Canada. International customers are responsible for paying any customs, duties, taxes, or other fees associated with the importation of their order.
- Tracking Information: Customers will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information once their order has been shipped.
- Lost or Damaged Packages: If a package is lost or damaged in transit, we will do our best to assist the customer in resolving the issue with the shipping carrier.
- Returns and Exchanges: For live plant material, there is no returns or exchanges unless we shipped the wrong product. For other items, we offer a 14 day return policy with the customer paying the return shipping plus a 20% restocking fee.
- Live Plant Material delays: plant material may be harmed if it is frozen or overheated. That means that sometimes there may be a short delay in shipping while we wait for the weather to cooperate! If you have specific shipping instructions, please put those in the notes box and we will communicate before we ship! Most elderberry and willow cuttings will ship in February.